CustomCameraCollection began in 1999. We were the first company to offer customized cameras for any quantity. Before then, the only cameras you could obtain had generic covers — you couldn’t put your names on the wedding cameras, for instance. For business customers in order to have your logo on the cameras you had to order a minimum of 5,000 units. We were the first to offer business customers smaller quantities with professionalism. Our focus is and always has been to bring the highest quality products to our customers in any quantity requested while offering the most competitive pricing. We believe a 10 camera order deserves the same quality and professionalism as any 10,000 camera order we receive.
Through the years, because of the high quality of our products and our exceptional customer service, we have become by far the largest and most popular manufacturer and distributor of disposable cameras. As veterans in the industry, we know what it takes to attract and keep valued clients. We strive to make your purchasing experience an easy and enjoyable one by answering the phone, having a knowledgeable and friendly staff, and the lowest prices on the Internet.
1. We sell over 1 million cameras a year to customers ranging from Pepsi, Nike, and Disney, to mom and pop convenience stores, to individuals for special events.
2. All of our cameras — from Genetic to Business Logo to Custom and Personalized cameras — are manufactured in our facility in Winchester, Virginia. Each order is produced at the time of purchase — nothing sits on a shelf. We employ this production method so that you will always receive the freshest dated film available anywhere.
3. Our cameras are Made in the U.S.A. We do not import cameras.
4. We use only FUJI or KODAK 35mm film in our cameras. We never use off-brand or bargain film.
5. We have been in the disposable camera business for over 20 years so we have old-fashioned ideas, like, a real person answers the phone (not a machine), and you don’t have to press buttons on the phone. Real people answer the phones and assist you. All of our customer representatives are knowledgeable in our products and qualified to answer questions. We believe in doing the job right the first time, every time. We strive for perfection all the way from our professional customer service, to our manufacturing, to checking the orders, to always having fresh product (never old or outdated cameras), all the way to shipping. We strive for perfection every minute of the day.
6. Through the years our camera customers have requested other products. As a result, we have created a whole array of matching products. Whether you are preparing for a wedding, a baby shower, or for an employee function or marketing event, we have products for your every need. And all the products will match. No longer will you have to purchase invitations from one company, favors from another, and a variety of products from other vendors — and they won’t match. We can provide everything you need — and everything will match.
E-Mail: [email protected]
172-5 Imboden Drive,
Winchester, VA 22603
Official Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST. (But often staff is here until around 8:30 p.m., so feel free to call.)